Starting today, the US Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering virtual loan briefings.
“We have noticed an increase in inquiries about SBA loans and how to access them,” the SBA said in a post. “There, the loan team decided to kick off the new year with new virtual information sessions: SBA Loans 101 and SBA Loans: 201.”
Those eligible to register for the sessions are people planning to start a business, start-ups under three years old, or established businesses that are over three years old.
The SBA 101 loans will take place every first and third Thursday at 10 a.m. Click here to register.
The sessions will offer the following:
- Define commonly used business loan terms
- Understand the difference between small business loans and disaster loans
- Understand the basic eligibility of all SBA loans
- Identify common documents required to obtain an SBA loan
- Identify resource partners who can help
The SBA 201 loans will take place every second and fourth Thursday. Click here to register.
These sessions offer:
- Identify the different 7 (a) loan programs and regulations and compare them with the 504 loan program and regulations
- Understand the main differences between loans 7 (a).
- Understand the loan underwriting process for 7 (a) and 504
- Understand what lenders are looking for and how to improve the likelihood of approval